Professional Development Conference
Alumni Relations, Annual Giving, and the Department of Career Planning and Development (DCPD) will host the Professional Development Conference on Saturday, January 26th, 2019.
Date: January 26, 2019 | Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Location: Kennesaw - Prillaman Hall
Theme: Building Professional Confidence
Registration deadline is Thursday, January 17, 2019.
This one-day conference will give alumni & students an opportunity to enhance their professional job-seeking skills, gain insight from experts on what makes a successful job search, and network with employers and presenters.
The registration cost includes all conference materials, a t-shirt, lunch, and other small giveaway items.
Space is limited. Please RSVP as soon as possible.Register Here
- LinkedIn & the Job Search
- Professional Electronic Communication
- Video Resumes & Biographies
- Critical & Creative Thinking
- Employability of Humanities & Social Science Majors
- Education Abroad & Transferable Skills
- Personal Brand Management
- Navigating Culture in the Workplace
- Gaining Experience Outside of the Classroom
- Self-Care & Wellness
- Building Your Brand
- Avoidance/Fear in the Job/Grad School Search